photo Untitled_zps324a6756.png

Thursday 29 June 2017

Final exam is around the corner!

Assalamualaikum and good night everyone.
Its been a while since i post the last diary. I've been struggling for this second semester of my degree and it took a lot of my precious time to spend on learning new things, new subjects in a new environment with new roommates and the same old friends or i could say my gang here which is trosss.
Actually, i do want to post this night because im tired to read all notes for my upcoming final exams started on this 3rd of July while me still on the mood for beraya.
For this final exam, i really hope that i could get at list 3.50 an above for my cgpa because i want to maintain as a dean list. I know it is hard but i'll try my very best.
Pray for my final exam ok!
Thats all for now, till next time. See you when i see you!

Love, Zulaihazulkifle.

No comments:

Post a Comment